Wednesday, July 26, 2006

UTAR Scrabbles : The Curse of Jessica

Who would've ever thought of me joining a scrabbles competition. Well...i just did it for fun coz i thought it would have me saying i participated in an activity and i don't need to attend any more curriculums so that i can cont. on to my degree course widout any worries.....*phew*

Anywayz....today I had maths mid term 1 exam. Bah...i sat down in front of the paper confidently, and when i saw the paper...i breath a sigh which could never end(but it did). Don't wanna say how i did it though.

After the maths exam....me and sum of my frens(Ivan, Patrick, Kai Xiang, Eu Gene, Steven, and Zhean hwa) went to the back of UTAR to have sum mamak food since we were all sick of canteen food. Sitting there...we talked about the things goin on in the underground news of our group and alot of other bullshit we could think of.


OK...enuff of the crap....here's the real stuff.....BRING-ING IN THA STUFF!!! :

Today....when i was in da scrabble competition, playing.....i kept on making fun of the score keeper being the "Buruk score keeper"...well...not only that...she doesn't even know the rules...and thus...kept on challenging other ppl's words(when she is not playing)...and thus...i named her the Curse of Jessica.....while me, Vice Class Rep. Princeton Fam...escaped it quickly on the number 4 bus of UTAR....well.....she really chased me all the way outside...luckily i ran quite fast..... :p

After i got on the bus...i got home....and rested like usual blogging this blog... :p

Signing off,
-Princeton-

No comments: