Friday, July 21, 2006

Raining Hearts and Jokes

Its been raining quite often. I guess its monsoon season soon.

Anywayz, my friend(who is not to be mentioned) has taken a liking to my class rep. Hmm....i guess finally there is someone who actually taken a fancy of her. Well...this is just a gist of whats happening lately.

Alot of things has been happening in UTAR lately. Mostly love stories that are left untold. Well...bcoz of my extended contacts(konon la) i have discovered that my fren(another one not to be named) wanted to say to this girl in my class that she is very pretty. Sounds lame? well...can't say that he knows what he is doing but rather a very innocent thought.

Another thing is that everyone has been calling each other by thier short names, such as Vin vin, Hwa Hwa, Kymn Kymn, Jun Jun(not you June...haha) and Chin Chin.....my short name?...well...its classified... :P.

Bah...hopefully these stuff will stop soon...kinda annoying -.-

Signing off,
-Princeton-

EDITED FOR CERTAIN PURPOSES

No comments: