Monday, July 24, 2006

A Day of Bad Luck

haihzzzzzzz......woke up late again today...

My morning started with this :

As i got on the LRT, I stood up and wondered if i could find a sit to sleep in. Standing half asleep, i waited patiently....as i reached KLCC station....a seat was free...whee...lucky me. And so..i sat and slept...till i reached not Asia Jaya station...but KELANA JAYA STATION!!....and so i was late for the early morning classes... ><

Well....after the classes ended, me and some of my frens went to take the LRT. As we entered the LRT, everything seemed fine. That was until we reached between Dang Wangi Station and Kg. Baru Station. Bah!!..the whole damn LRT stopped there for no reason.....and the maintainence dude didn't even let us out even tho it was like 3-5 metres away frm the station. He left us there stuffy in the LRT until a lady fainted.

Haihzz....talking bout bad luck might bring more bad luck....luckily my fren asked her father to fetch me any my other fren to wangsa maju station. I guess thats the silver lining for today and hope this event won't happen again......hopefully.....

Signing off,
-Princeton-

No comments: