Monday, May 29, 2006

Monday ROXOR!

Well....most people hate monday's. I know how it feel's to wake up on the start of the week. And to add to a plus on that, for EVERY Secondary school kid out there, they have to sit in the hot sun to listen to the teacher preach "stupid-yet-somewhat-kind-of-useful" stuff. So as I my title reads, I am serious about it. Today I got up from a 3 hour nap. BAH!...classes start's at 8am, and so i had to rush to the LRT station.

Upon reaching the station at Asia Jaya, I met a friend during a KL Tour(Posting it next...waiting for pix). So, i thought i would've been late bcoz there weren't any busses around. So my friend and I took the UTAR bus, and luckily we arrived on time. I headed to my class, and to my surprise i'm not the only one who was late. Phew....lucky me. Anywayz....as the class started, everyone introduced themselves. It seems rockers are a rare sight as one of them has a band of three guitarist and one drummer. The rest were either swimmers or gamers(mainly DotA). After the introductions, we were to choose a class representative. I was chosen to be on the "Name list". After much voting from the guy&girls in my class, I had a tied vote. The lecturer then decided to make me go head on Paper,Scissors and Stone match. Luckily i suggested to flip a coin instead because that game just sounds childish. The loser by the way would've become the class rep. and so i won and didn't bcome class rep.

Well the interesting part about monday's was the lectures and teachers are funny(except some subjects where i'll just doze off) and also not to mention my computer class teacher. Other things then that, I finish early. :P

Signing off,
-Princeton-

No comments: