Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Eight Wonders of TAG

I've been tagged by june....hmm....and again..."Why me?!?!"

The rules:
1. The tagged victim have to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

So...my perfect lover ...hmm...lets see.... :
1. Someone who loves me for who I am and not what I am.
2. Outgoing
3. Loving/Caring
4. Humble yet carries confidence in herself
5. Fun yet serious
6. Trustworthy
7. Not a "polyandry"
8. Understanding

Next thing to rule out....ahh yes..gender...well...it'll DEFINATELY be a Female

People I would like to tag :
1. Daniel
2. Jeffrey
3. Kevin
4. Vighnath
5. Edy
6. June
7. Rebecca
8. Tan Sze Pei

Signing of,
-Princeton-

No comments: