Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Way of the "Pak-Tor-Logi"

Today I had my 1st General Maths and Introductory to Accounts. I thought GM(short form of Gen. Maths) would be fun, bcoz i always learned maths in high school and didn't find it that difficult. All that changed after the 1st lecture. DAMN...i don't understand any shit the lecturer taught. I tought it was myself that didn't understand the subject, but as you can see the lecturer was kind boring and so i didn't understand anything at all....bah...all dat paying attention stuff and nothing went into my brain. And so after all the lecture the lecturer ask me for my e-mail so that she could e-mail me the text book for GM. Oh well....i gave my e-mail and made some new friends around me. After much listening, me and some friends went to the canteen to have some branch.

The food was ok, but i only had doughnut on a stick? lol...sounds weird, but yeah...doughnut and a Hotdog. Ok so after talking bout' the lecture and how much the food costs, we went to the library to search for some text books. Well...while we were about to enter the library, my friend was stopped by the librarian bcoz he wore 3/4 pants and sandals. Hm...and i thought the uniform code is no short pants and slippers. Oh well, he then said he would meet later at the lecture hall. And so the others and me went into the library to search for stuff to read. I found a few books on Java and Flash scripting...damn those things are hard to understand. As we still had time till the lecture starts we all went to the internet lab. I can't actually say they have powerful computers but it just feels abit like the old tbun pc's. Too bad the internet was slow, couldn't use anything there.

So after the lab we all went down to the lecture hall and waited for the other class to finish. The other class seem to have computer studies with this teacher and his "input/output jokes". And so our lecture started, this lecturer asked us to leave three seats in the front row empty. Reason is bcoz he wanted to aim at those sleepy heads or those yappy ah ma's behind to sit infront. LOL!!!....anywayz....as the title says all this teacher has a habit of finishing his sentence with Pak-tor-logi. Reason? i have none to explain this thing, but i can say coz ppl use hp while he was teaching. So he aims at them and say "Please don't use your handphone in class...if you urgently need to do it...pls do so outside the hall where you will then start to learn paktorlogi". Doesn't sound funny here....but then if you listen to him give a lecture, you'll won't feel sleepy at all.

Signing off,
-Princeton-

No comments: