Thursday, May 18, 2006

Orientation Express

The sound of my alarm ringing. As I woke up dizzily, eyes barely open, I grasp my alarm to check the time. T'was 6.30am and I was lying there resting my eyes. A few minutes later I awoke again to get ready. After prep'ing myself mentally and physically I got out the door and started my whole new beginning in University life. As I reached the station, I greeted some friends who was willing to accompany me to UTAR.I took out my card and swipe it through the machine and went up to the LRT.

As I was walking up, my senses told me to look to the upper-left and to my amazement i saw this hot chick waiting for the LRT. I was a shy one and did not introduce myself. I could only see from my eyes that she was only around the age of 19 to 20 years. So sane as to keep my mind straight I just waited untill the LRT reached. I stepped in the LRT and started my LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG and I mean LONG journey to the station known as Asia Jaya. During the trip to the station, I was staring outside the train and wondered through a tought untill i caught sight of another beauty. As beauty is in the eye of its beholder, I was just staring there for bout' 3min.

So then I kept 'day dreaming' during the ride when the LRT stopped at Damai station, I was, figuratively speaking, practically stood there like sardine in a can. And you can imagine it was horrible. Luckily it was still in the morning as people don't smell of sweat. We could imagine if it was in the evening. And so after a long awaited 40minutes We reached the station Asia Jaya. As we got off the station, lo behold, another hot chick waiting in the bus stop. But this time i did not dare to stare as there was a guy beside her. Bah! so many hot chicks being taken. As I was blur, because it was my first time in PJ, I then intended to ask someone for directions. Then i found this guy holding a paper of UTAR's Orientation schedule. I asked him how he was going and he said that he wasn't too sure. So we started to talk bout our background, introducing my friends and what course we were gonna do. Then the bus arrived. Because we didn't know which bus, we just followed a couple who looked like UTAR students into the Rapid KL bus.

We then stepped into the bus and waited till we reached the destination. And then since we didn't know where was UTAR or were we in the right bus we decided to ask another person. We then asked this person who also looked like a freshman bout where it is. He then said we gotta stop at Jalan Semangat. Hmm....i don't even know where is jalan semangat and i thought that he knew. Thats when he said he doesn't know the place very well and came to recon the place once. Damn! still lost. Oh well....the six of us then followed this couple infront to where they stopped coz it looked like they were gonna go to UTAR.

The sky then looked dark and i knew it was gonna be a heavy rain for today. So we quickly paced ourselves faster and reached to one of the old star building which is now the UTAR Office. As we reached there, a chinese dude asked us if we were gonna go to the block D of UTAR. After much questioning he told us to wait for the bus to arrive. Woo....lucky us we had a free ride then to UTAR block D. But i feel pity for those who were waiting for the bus for sooo long as my other three friends who did not join UTAR was sitting in the UTAR van. hahaha...well...i guess its 1st come 1st serve. As we reached, the place was jam packed with almost uncountable number of people. There were also bout 10-12 chicks i saw, the rest...i'll say a 5/10.

Since the place was packed, my 3 friends who accompanied me said they would wait outside for me to register. Can't blame them since there were ALOT of people there.After we waited for 2hours then only we manage to register. Going to our respective places, i saw a few people from SMK Taman Melawati. John J. , Joel, Wong Jen Tim, Triny and Malini. Hmm....and i thought i was the only one from SMKTM to go to UTAR...guess i was wrng...haha. Anyways the orientation went well, as for the teachers, i say there were 2 hot teachers. LOL!!

Oh well, i guess thats all i can blog for today, as for the rest of my University life. Lets hope it will have a happy ending.

Signing off,
-Princeton-

EDITED : Added some people i forgot to mention(THX Vigh), Some Spelling error.

No comments: