Sunday, January 20, 2008

Woooo Shoeeee(Wu Shu)

As the Chinese New Year approaches, malls like The Curve, Mid Valley, KLCC, One Utama and other places start to turn red.

I'm sure most of you know Red symbolises good luck for Chinese people and wearing black on Chinese New Year to someones house will get you stared at...or worst get kick out of the house(if the tenants are crazy enough to do that la).
But anywayz, today I was at the curve for my piano classes when I saw alot of ppl crowding the center of the mall area.

Curious, I oso went and kay poh la...turns out to be a Wu Shu demonstration for the coming CNY 0.0





Don't they just look like those SK II brochure passing girls at Mid Valley? ok...maybe not exactly, but they have their similarities. At 1st I thought the girls gonna fight slowly like how I used to "spar" when i was taking tae kwon do. Yes, i don't kid you I did go for it before...but that was before la.
Back to the wu shu girls... the way they played it slow at 1st and pick up speed nearing the end was amazing. Too bad it was only a spar with staves and not swords.
There were sword acts, but i malas wanna take picture(forgive me for my laziness) and it wasn't a one on one, but more like ownself swing the swrd here and there...
Not only they had teenagers doing those spars...but they also had small kidz doing it too...

It was kinda funny at 1st, coz the way they did their expression on the face. Like having constipation. But when they did splits....the only words...W-o-W. Now I really feel like commiting myself to learning wu shu... xD(which i already did).
Hopefully can learn until that pro lar...
Till then...
Signing off,
-Princeton-

No comments: