Sunday, January 06, 2008

The On/Off button and Restart Button

I'm back to blogging again as usual...

normally I wouldn't have much to blog but now it all flows into me naturally. Well, the New Year is here, and what have I done to start my resolution? Abit of things....which is already completion of one of my resolution : Stop being lazy!

Anywayz, the 2nd thing i've started to "On" in this New Year is to start playing the Piano/Keyboards. Last year I started this resolution, and ALMOST stopped. But when the new year came I started again. I've recently been searching for alot of Piano Scores and couldn't find any good ones coz most of em have no tune and feeling to it. So i'm gonna start buying pop piano notes and learn from there.

There were a few things i've "Off"ed in this New Year, but it just won't budge. The button is too hard for me to push. But I thank all my friends who have been there to help me push that "Off" button.

Speaking of all these On/Off buttons, I do know a few things that I want to push te Restart button...but it ain't worth it for my life. It'll kill me if I succumb to that button.

So, to start the New Year...I'm dedicating this song to all those people who helped me(you know who you are)

Enjoy :



Signing Off,
-Princeton-

PS : Alternatively search youtube for Dido - Thank You

1 comment:

Doreen said...

I am not sure what kind of pop songs you want. But if you can try your luck at www.ahdoe.com. There are some English, Chinese piano sheets there.