Monday, January 07, 2008

Close call on the 1st Day of the Semester

I've been telling myself before to drive to college, and today i manage to do that. I always hear people telling me, "Driving to PJ very stressful, can't get parking. Not only that, you come during the wrong time got Jam". Well, after buying a Lucky 8Ball Charm as a Keychain, luck does seem to bode me well along the way.

This morning I got up at 7. I was in a rush so didn't bother to style my hair and quickly after freshing up, I rode off to UTAR. Listening to the new Fusion Jazz introduced to me by AYC and Daniel, a.k.a Bona Fide, was a smooth ride all the way. Constantly driving at 80kph - 100kph without stopping(and getting lost at the same time) I manage to reach college in time.

The suay part about reaching college in time, is to not find your name on the Tutorial classes list. Which means, i have no class i can attend to now. -.-

Of course i didn't take that as an excuse to miss one week of class till my name appears on the board la... I had to go take Passport photo's of myself at a shop nearby just to fill in the so called "Registration form" and submit it to UTAR.

After all that was done, I sent my tai ka jeh to her hostel and sent my tai lou to Digital mall.

....

Then i had no plans for the day....lol...

So, I went for a quietdrive along PJ area searching new horizons for me to explore and eat. After all that getting lost, i finally called a fren out for makan.

On the way back home later on after makan, sumthing crazy happened. The words will be clear and I say : I was SLEEPING and DRIVING at the same time.

Blardy hell, almost langgar lorry on my left hand side. Apparently i was on the third lane swirving slowly to the middle lane. Until I don't know what jolted me up, and luckily nothing big happened and I wasn't hospitalized.

Hmm, I always knew Guardian Angel's exist....

Signing off,
-Princeton-

2 comments:

Zephyr said...

Dude, no class meh 2day? din call me for yum cha also

pRinceTon said...

lol...was wid my fren la dude..summore u wanted to hang out at library...how leh? xD