Saturday, December 29, 2007

Truth is Out there...Lies all in here

There are many facts that make a person tell a lie,

One is the well known fake smile.


Even on christmas the saddest person can be the happiest person....nyek nyek.


Yeaps, its easy to put on a fake smile. But sometimes, faking it ain't the only thing you'll need to do. You gotta put up with ppl you hate and despise. Or maybe just see the truth in things to come. Speaking of truth, did you know i just bullshitted the entire sentence?
LOL!...I'm leaving on a bus to Langkawi soon, when i come back gonna start Uni. Thnk God i passed my exams and entered, or else i'll be fucked up by my parents.
Years has passed, i've been lazy all this while. Faking everything I do. Now is the time for me to step up to my beliefs and reach out there for the truth....not bullshit it all in here...hahaha
I guess theres still abit of lameness in me... :P
Signing off,
-Princeton-

No comments: