Thursday, December 13, 2007

Its the season to be jolly

Ho ho ho....

The christmas season this year seems to be bright. Decorations, presents, happy faces. What more could we want? Maybe more PRESENTS? lol...

I don't know 'bout y'all, but my christmas mood this year is back and hyped! Just thinking about the Turkey, and ham, matured cheddar(a type of cheese), the wine, the beer, the hard liquor...lol, its got me drooling over it... xD

Last time when i celebrated christmas, i always thought it was a day to help companies and rich ppl to lower their income taxes. How? Of course by spending a huge amount of money on presents. Some rich kid right now I guess is hoping maybe for a PS3? or maybe getting a Subaru Imprezza or a Nissan Skyline GTR? xD

I was always hoping to get a great gift for myself, but always ended up feeling dissapointed. But that was then...

The true meaning of christmas i found out was when i attended church in 2001/2002. Christmas was to celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. Well, I didn't know that until then...and now, whenever christmas is near, i would never think of the presents(well, maybe sometimes... :p) but always think ahead how i could spend this wonderful season with my family and frens.

Its a season to be jolly and to give as much as you can... :D

Signing off,
-Princeton-

PS : My wishlist.. :P

1. PS3
2. A keyboard/piano
3. A computer of my specs
4. A Cool watch... XD
5. Just a christmas wish from my friends :D


No comments: