Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Past and Present

I have not been updating for the past 16 days coz I was uninspired. So today, at this hour, i was inspired.

Anywayz, here's a flash back on what i did :

24th May :

I went out with Kevin, Jeffrey, Murali, Anna, Su Wen and some of Su Wen and Anna's friends. We watched Pirates Of The Carribean 3 : At World's End. The show is given by me a 5 star on its comedy. Its amazing how the trailer can be so serious and when u watch the movie it turns out to be funnier than expected. Heh, Tis was also the day I got my exam results. Day one i was miserable -.-

26th May :

I woke up early and went to college. Was supposed to listen to the PTPTN loan briefing but ended up skipped it. Thus me, Wai Kit and Sin Kat(both classmates) went to see the Foundation in Arts Advisor Mr. Pek. This lecturer at 1st glance would seem to be a scary person, but once u get to know him, he is a funny yet serious person. He gave me hammer whether i would be moving to Kampar or staying in PJ. Alas, it was PJ for my degree. But sadly, my classmates have to move to Kampar. Went to Cyber after that to play a game or two didn't talk much that day. Day two i was miserable to the max -.-

27th May :

Woke up late today, was still slightly miserable. Day three i was miserable. Didn't go out, but manage to finish downloading an anime that I thought was nice. 16 downloads... ^_^

28th May :

The miserableness was gone. I knew a good dose of Cyber Cafe would've helped me...hehe. Went to college to hand up some forms and collect my results. Head of the Foundations Department was damn tulan with me coz i wore knee high shorts to college. I knew i wasn't breaking any rules because the rules applied if i was attending classes, but he just wanted to find students to punish. Bugger, my parents are paying his fee's...whats he to fuss about. Went home, then Andy called whether i wanted to play Fury of Dracula Board game. He came over with Josh and Wee Liam. Had a fun and funny game.

29th May(1 hour 35 Minutes back from this post) :

Went to my 1st lecture class of the new semester with only ONE subject. Yes...ONE subject. I met my last semester finance lecturer Mr. Looi SY. The way he teaches is funny. Somehow, he doesn't know how to say a few words properly such as 'balance sheet' he sumhow pronounces it as 'Parent Sheit'. But he is good in teaching those tough and boring subjects.

Anywayz, gonna sleep now..

Signing off,
-Princeton-

No comments: