Friday, May 04, 2007

Sleepless Nights

Its been 2 years since i've had a dream. Always all the dreams i've dreamt are just either Nightmares or the houses i've stayed in before.

Well, i did wake up with a slight jolt in my body with that sent shivers down my spine. Anywayz the nightmare was something like this :

I was in my old house, the one at bukit antarabangsa. I was in my room, it was a daytime. I walked out of my room and went downstairs to watch some tv. As i walked down the stairs, i could feel a presence of someone looking over my shoulder. I took a peek at my back a few times to see who was it. Thinking it might be nothing, i continued to walk. Upon reaching the hall, i remembered the day slowly turned to a sunset glow of crimson red.

Then the air changed, it became heavy, i could feel like there was a presence of sumthing evil this time. Thinking i would be safer in my room, i quickly rushed there. Just sitting there gazing out the window, the sun went down and it became dark, a voice then called out to me. I thought for a moment, what did it want from me? or more importantly who called me? Brushing things aside, i went straight to bed and tried to shove that feeling and go to sleep. It was then, that thing jumped me.....

After that, i woke up not knowing what happen.

And then, i didn't dream again....for now

Signing off,
-Princeton-

No comments: