Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines over a sack of dimes.....

Haizz...another day...another lamp post ><

I know y'all lovers out there having a great time....... so here's a Short Line to tell you what love actually means :

Love is Patient, Kind, Does not Boast, Does not feel Jealous and Love is always there to help calm the heart from any heartbreaks.


so...nuff said...it is a siao day today...jadi tiang lampu for my fren(due to certain reasons the person's name is not to be mentioned) and hearing bad side of valentines....makes me wanna feel emo...but i'm trying to control diri....hahahah....

and so we went to my frens coursemate's hostel...on the way there...we met this taxi man. This guy damn weird....when me and my fren entered the taxi...he started his way of greeting wid a "What the f**k?" :-\ . When he said that...me and my fren terus laugh.

After reaching the college...my fren showed me around the college...it was a nice college...altho it brings back certain memories...hahaha. After that we ate breakfast and went to my fren's coursemate's hostel. After a few turns here and there...we got lost for a moment...coz we couldn't find dat damn bridge >.< . After meeting at the hostel...his coursemate's roommate(too many mate's..hahaha) started asking me and my fren what a boy would want for valentines?...hmm...how would i knoe....i'm not a romantic person...and nvr would be one.....unless the time comes for me to be one :p .

So then...we took off to SUNWAY PYRAMID!!!....went there haf lunch...and to the ice skating ring. My fren said that there is a chick who almost everyday goes to the ring to practice ice skating....wow...i wonder how much her cost to practice everyday :S . And then...while she practice...i saw this dude in the ring trying to look underneath her.. :S what lame bastard...summore got gf beside him....even more... WTF!!!...hahaha...then we went to the arcade for awhile.....and chow back home.....

well...today seems to be very siao..but bieng a lamp post ain't that all bad...

MORAL OF MY STORY : Be a man....Do the right thing :p

Signing off,
-Princeton-

generated by sloganizer.net

No comments: