Sunday, February 19, 2006

Survey Schmurvey....

Because i was in the "dude" list...i had to write this thing...so knock urself out :p

Rule 1: List 5 weird or random things about yourself.

1. i have minor insomnia.
2. i like to meddle with computer parts.
3. i adapt to things fast
4. i practice martial arts when no one is around(hmm...)
5. i try to speak chinese even tho i'm a banana(hahaha..)

Rule 2: 5 people whom I want to do the quiz

1. June
2. Daniel Khong, you b@5t@rd! Hahaha....
3. Kevin
4. Jeff
5. Tan

Three names you go by:
1.Princeton
2.Prince
3.Lamer!(Khong started all this....jahanam.... haha)

Three parts of your heritage:
1.Father side Chinese(Hokkien)
2.Mother side Kadazan
3.My bro, me and my young sis all got Sino-Kadazan....LOL

Three things that scare you:
1.Gunpoint
2.a FREAKING HUGE BEE's NEST!!(b4 at hillside apartment)
3.Death(izn't it obvious...)

Three of your everyday essentials:
1.Wallet
2.Phone
3.INTERNET!!

Three things you are wearing right now:
1.Gray shorts
2.white short sleeve t-shirt
3.Headphones(hahaha...listening to music... :p)

Three of your favorite songs or fictional Disney musical artists (at the moment):
1.Teddy Geiger - Try too hard
2.Deep Purple - Highway Star
3.Nickleback - Someday

Two truths and a lie (not in order):
1.I Hate all the football teams
2.I love the brazil football team
3.I'm currently single

Things about the opposite sex that appeal to you right now:
1.A person who likes me for who i am
2.A person who wouldn't play Kayu tiga(hahaha....)
3.A person who is great in bed(hahaha...dat would be nice)

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1.Playing basketball
2.Learning new stuff :D
3.Watching Anime....(its an old habit ><)

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1.PLAY DOTA!!
2.Hang out wid *censored due to age group who reads my blog :p*
3.Bring my dudes out to somewhere for yum cha!

Three places you want to go:
1.Disneyland USA!
2.Australia!!(YEAH!!...sydney opera hse!!)
3.Japan

Three things you want to do before you die:
1.Watch the aurora borealis wid my chick(IDEA STOLEN!)
2.Do the "Things to do before i die" list
3.Spend all my money on helping the poor

Three ways that you are stereotypically male/ female:
1.I'm straight
2.I like basketball
3.I swear when i'm wid frens...not family....hahaha

Three people you would like to see take this survey:
1.Edy
2.Jeffrey
3.And all my other frens whom i've known for all my highschool life :D

there you go....the survey done....

-Princeton-

No comments: