Friday, February 10, 2006

Tbun or Tea Bun?


Man...few days ady din post anything.....

well...i'll go backwards laa... yesterday i went SS2 to wish my fren happy birthday.....the trip der was SUPERB FUNNY!!.... This is how it started:

I woke up in da morning, doing my usual routine....then my bday fren asked me want to go tbun. I did contemplate on transportation...untill....my other fren said he was goin to tbun too. So i asked him if i could tumpang his car go tbun, and he agreed.While I was in the car sitting silently, my fren's mom started kutuk'ing my fren.Infront of me summore!!.I'm not gonna mention names here....after he come after me. >.<>.< . After dat we went to tbun and had played DotA(Defence of the Ancient). This is how i looked like after playing : *Due to unforseen circumstances, Images can't be posted on this blog* Anywayz....thats all i have for today....be sure to give me feedback :D -Princeton- generated by sloganizer.net

No comments: