Friday, March 02, 2007

Time after time...

Its been a long time since my last post....

Lets see...i've been going out for quite alot for quite sometime already and i still can't get up early. Don't know why...but UTAR apparently just have to fuck screw up my blardy timetable for the new sem.

Mondays i have a long hour of study....and friday i supposedly have no classes, and now i have classes..... >.>

Nowdays i don't have much to blog about already. Life seems to be too relaxed that i have nothing to blog.

OK...so maybe i do have sumthing to blog.

Now i have back my old lecturer for accounts during my Semester 1 who is teaching my course Finance. As usual...the pak-tor-logi is still his famous word. Due to certain thing that happened during the last semester, apparently there was alot of complaints of student in the front of the class, doing Love Bites, Kisses, Snuggles and other 'romantik' stuff infront of the lecture hall.

Of course my results were out...and i didn't get the results that i wanted....sad >.<. Well that all the crap stuff i could think for today...

Sayonara...

Signing off,
-Princeton-





No comments: