Monday, March 26, 2007

Sien sien go away....come back another day

Apparently I'm too bored and too tired to study...thus this tag came along for me to fill it up ... :

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

1. I stare at the floor most of the time....

2. I can sleepwalk to the toilet, piss, and then back to bed(100% accuracy when pissing)

3. I still collect doraemon books

4. when i'm going out with valuable things, i always check my pockets every 3mins or so.

5. I have no emotions...sort of...

6. I like almost every genre of music

so there you go! ppl i wanna tag:
1.Jeffrey
2.Tan Zhao Hao
3.Joshua
4.Teo Wee Liam
5.June
6.All my college mates who does read my blog

No comments: