Saturday, December 23, 2006

Complete Recovery (Part 2)

Ahh....the season of joy is coming close...i can just feel it creeping up my skin as i type this post.

So, stuff happens always and i'm about to have my christmas dinner....early christmas dinner. Guess the guys would be happy coz they have 5 people now for dota(UNLESS because of a certain sumone they lose all the games....i think you all know that sumone....).

I just reformatted my computer, and i say its DAMN DAMN clean. Of course i hope it will stay that way...for another few more years?...lol...by then i might have gotten a new computer.

Was thinking of playing bball more often nowdays, but with my finals coming up...it'll soon be a pretty hectic week. Damn i haven't even started on my revision for Gen. Maths I and II....well gotta get started already.

Signing off,
-Princeton-

PS : Get this song, might sound meaningful to y'all
Jimmy Eat World - 23

No comments: