Friday, December 22, 2006

Complete Recovery (Part 1)

This past few days i wasn't able to blog because of the LOADS of assignments carried on my back. It ain't easy being a leader, why i say that?...coz one small problem can cause one huge headache.

Mentioning my team members, all of them worked really well on the assignments handed to us. But t'was my leadership that was not good enough. Though it all went well...hopefully we could always do better in the future.

Some weird thing has been going on, and i haven't touched DotA for one week already. Well, today almost broke the streak of one week to make it 6day, but yeah, i didn't go cyber to play DotA or play DotA at home. Maybe its just getting boring already, or maybe its just my assignments...hahaha.

But one thing for sure, I got what i wanted for quite sometime. Even though it wasn't the changgih punya stuff, but its good enuff for me to use it. This was the thing i wanted the most :




yeaps...finally got a Mp4 player, so won't be bored going to college anymore. I guess this is the 1st recovery since the loss of my RM200.... T_T

Signing off,
-Princeton-


No comments: