Friday, August 29, 2008

Intense yet exciting

It has been a fun yet hectic, intense yet exciting, horrible yet fun week....


Yeah, this is the end of the semester and yet we all feel like celebrating. The urge just doesn't go away. Out of these few months that i've been busy, things just weren't the same anymore. I rarely hang out wid the frens from my old high school, I became studious(hmm...amazing hor?), and.....



ermm...less camera shy?.. xD

So, a few days back me and some of my classmates went to celebrate a friends bday. Apparently he was so kind hearted so he decided to do it at TGI friday and at the same time forking out 50% of the total bill. Basically this is what was the outcome after going to TGI friday :

Jonathan being a Slob...

Each trying to pinch each others cheeks
Caught on camera for taking a huge bite in the Friday's Chicken Burger
Finally a group photo with most of the T3 students and the birthday boy in the middle of it all...

again a group photo...with jonathan posing like a ninja... -.-
Looking at the small bits and peices of newspaper they threw down from the third floor



And so, thats how i spent my previous week...

Bah..going broke d...-.-

Signing off,
-Princeton-

PS : Will post about my 10km Marathon for the Merdeka Run for Fun

No comments: