Monday, September 18, 2006

The Shy Sky...

As the 1st day of my holidays start...I was thinking during my sleep if there was any plans i could do today.

And so, my plans were decided that i go to JJ at Wangsa Maju. There I checked out the MPH bookstore for any computer magazine(yeap...my passion...) and free read my way to some comics they had there. After much checking out the store...i bought two mags... Gamers Axis and PC.(dot)Com. It seems that Final Fantasy XII is soon to be released....or so it says. It even showed the whole history(with explanation) of the whole final fantasy series which had 12 games, 8 sequels and prequels, 7 spin-offs, 3 short animations and two CGI movies. I wonder if they ever consider ending the fantasy....

So...after all dat, i went to Secret Recipe while my mum went to FOS to look-see awhile wid my sis...thats when i saw Ms. JuneShy(lol)



Yeaps....she went there today with her gang to check out shops(including the supermarket... >.>) because thier tuition was cancled.

After waiting for 4hours....finally i got to go home and rest.... >.>

Signing off,
-Princeton-

No comments: