Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Guns And Computer Studies

I feel great today, why ye ask? well...here's how the story goes :

Yesterday was my computer studies assignment. As usual, i was studying whatever information i left ouf or don't know at the same time helping my fellow team members(shao ying, Jeff, thevi and seow yann) with the components they were about to present. Thus we were all in a hectic mood. A few changes here and there, but it doesn't seem right. Well it always doesn't seem right till you check it three to 3 thousand times. @_@

So, i skipped maths tutorial(got sumone to sign for me...hehe) and did the slides. Concentrating wid full attention is not hard to do. And to make things a lil bit easier we got a fren(Nyap Siak...i think its how u spell it) who works in a computer store to help decipher the stuff we were using. After much decipherication, we were done....time to present.

Moments later, I presented smoothly and abit gibberish as i was quite excited due to the large crowd. After i finished presenting, i manage to answer a few questions the lecturer asked me. Then my team member went up to present about the other stuff, upon finishing, this guy(Shen Yang) stood up to shoot my team down to earn him points. Because being a leader(and my members who are not really into computer hardware) I just had to stand up and defend my team from the impending shot. Upon taking my stand, i frontly received the blows....and alas i fired him wid my answers being a "degrading" answer. Shamefully he was booed and i was applaused for.

Well the main reason the crowd was like dat was because of his personality for "Course Mark Whoring". I can't really blame him, but i wonder what made him to be like dat. ?_?

Anywayz....after that my whole team celebrated on ice-cream(LOL) and even took photos.. :















Me, Jeff, Seow Yann and Shao Ying(Don't know where Thevi went)

















I say i look funny.....and Thevi was still missing


Well....i think i'll stop here....kinda tired...

Signing off,
-Princeton-

EDITED : A thank you to all my friends who supported me during the presentation and before the presentation. All would not have a pleasent outcome if it weren't for you all. My deepest thanks.(that includes all of my team members too)

No comments: