Saturday, April 29, 2006

Of Earth and Sky , Land And Sea

I've always thought that "someday" I would go overseas to have a holiday. Everyday dreaming at home thinking how would the US or Australia be like. Well, during my stay at my grandma's house i've had a few blessings.

One of the blessings was a trip to Melbourne if my aunt from there comes down. Well this would be an opportunity to have a great holiday over there. Especially now, i think it would be still summer and you know summer's are the best to go to the beach.

Another blessing is a trip to Sabah. My aunt staying in PJ said if i was free, she would take me along wid my uncle and cousin's to Sabah and go to the beach. Well, its been a long time since i've ever put a foot on my birthplace.

So, two trips....two different areas....both near the sea....aeroplane rides...what more could i ask for. Here, my tought blurred up, as I would have to make a choice to stay or leave.If I leave, I would be missing alot of outings here with my frens,but if I stay i would be missing the trips planned ahead for me.

Well i hope this fog would soon clear and i would see the answer as it is and make my choice wether to stay or leave for the trips.

Signing off,

-Princeton-

PS: sorry all for not posting anything for the past weeks. been busy wid stuff.

No comments: