Thursday, March 02, 2006

New GFX card!!!...w00t

Yesterday was like the other days.....boring....and nothing happened much.....the afternoon all i did was sit infront of the computer listening to music and...playing GW. After a few hours pass....i had to go out and eat dinner.

During dinner my dad asked me what would power up his comp.....and so...i told him bout how the ram is bieng shared with the internal graphix. After telling him dat....he took me to the store in desa setapak called asashi. This shop sells computer parts and this is one of thier branches frm low yatt(i think...haha). Went in and bought a brand new GFX card....w00t!!

After fixing the gfx card my comp boosted its performance by alot....games like GW will not lag now....hahahahahah...and of course..my old card went to my dad's comp....which it is running quite fast....since he does music only.

Anywayz.... Countdown for SPM results : 11 Days To Go!!

No comments: